Completed Punisher Warzone Costume

Chicagovader

Sr Member
So here is the completed costume, pardon the crappy pics my wife has the better camera and she wasn't home so I was using my much older one and a self timer LOL They still get the point across ;)I scratch built the Grenade Launcher, Cmore style sight, Leg mount M4 mag clip holder, and the knife sheath. Obviously I made the skull brighter than the one in the movie it was so faded it annoyed me. Oh Vest was made from scratch as well. Any questions feel free to ask.

warzone9web.jpg

warzone4web.jpg

warzone6web.jpg

warzone3web.jpg

warzone10web.jpg

warzone11web.jpg

warzone13web.jpg

warzone15web.jpg

warzone16web.jpg

oh the camera also is throwing the colors off a bit and I am still adjusting some of the straps and such. Not 100% accurate in all aspects but I am happy with it for now.

Last edited:
I actually painted it on by hand and did a few mists coats over it with some black spray paint to tone it down a bit and give my self a quick start on the dirt and where on it. I then did the rest of the weathering by hand as well.

Great costume! A man who owns such a costume should be happier! you look FURIOUS!!!! LOL

I really thought the War Zone costume was great. Very "real world" looking, and highly functional. My ONLY complaint about the movie costume was how subtle/faded the skull was. You fixed that! Great stuff dude. Good work.

FANTASIC!
i loved this movie, to me it was pulled out of the comics, the dirt and grime and real world tactics, and i can see that this can actually be a real TAC uniform...
kudos!

Again, mimic of what everyone else has said. Fantastic and I have to agree with MattMunson. I loved this version of the Punisher. So much more practical and you could imagine him walking down the street in your town.

Now you just need to stop saving for a while to get that rugged look from the film :p

Very nice, you nailed it! Too bad you weren't standing in front of that Battlefield 3 wall behind you in the picture of you and the Wolverine, could have made gamers go nuts thinking Punisher would be an unlockable character for the game! :lol

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back