Chosen Master Yi costume

TheCiaran89

To start out everyone here seems very talented and I am very new to this and can use any and all help toward making this costume.
So generally I am looking to make a costume of this character:
Yi_Chosen_Final.jpg

http://www.omnomworkshop.com/portfolio/LoL/Yi_Chosen_Final.jpg

My first question is how the costume would sit on an actual human as video games tend to not have greatly realistic proportions.
My second thought is materials, I have no idea where to start for any of this, I think the (what I can only describe as a butt cape) is leather but other than that I have no idea what materials the other fabrics are or where I could get them. I believe I can 3-D model the helmet since I've been told the files are translatable with some work, but I still have no idea where to start with that either.

Generally if someone could offer some help on where I can start with this since my Google research has yielded pretty much null results for making this costume. Thank you in advance to anyone who might possibly be able to help.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back