Cheap ASM suit first timer finished for halloween

Woffle82

Hello guys I love all your work from what I've seen over last few month of looking wish I had some of the skills yous all have, we'll we all know that halloween is creeping up and am sure I am like most when it comes to wanting to be the best at a party haha. Well with my budget being a mere £100 ($160) I didn't really have a lot to work with so I purchased a cheap zentai costume £42 and some puff paint £16 I need to know if there's any1 uk based that make and sell lenses as I would like to get some before the 27th if possible?

I am no means the correct body shape for spiderman as I stand 5"10 and weigh around 200lbs but I do work out 3/4 days a week but I feel I don't look to bad when the suit is on haha also I've looked on eBay and can't find the asics used on the uk site :( any alternatives you guys could suggest?

Any ways ill post pics up of me in the suit and also of my puff paint progress

Thanks guys

Last edited:
Re: Cheap ASM suit first timer

3d65306d669d72d0e979782074320338.jpg

08a3df2a17186e42123c4d214e9a586e.jpg

I think maybe the nxt size up might of been a bit better across my shoulders if I am honest :/

Just finished doing the back spider ill post update pics tomoz think I'll redo the front also tomoz any ideas on how I could honeycomb effect?

Well here's my finished suit I puff painted all webbing and spiders puff painted lenses on mask and I used a gold sharpie for the mesh let me kno what yous think? I will be buying a print nearer Xmas for my proper suit

bfec7d85859b5806662f9081e9233cfc.jpg

592fcb9f1794e37dbf420d0d6b8c7d38.jpg

dee0e2408f58d0533ffc5949842e1f84.jpg

looks good for the money apart from the eyes need sum revamp

Totally agree on the eyes I wanted to buy some lenses but I couldn't find any1 in uk to get them here in time for halloween, I plan on buying a print from one of the guys on here next time this was my first go with puff paint stuff lol

Good work on the puff painting....

FYI for £56 there is a zentai with block work on the blue but not red... Thinking of doing this myself but purchasing the mask with white mesh eyes and swapping the mesh with hexagon film...

Thanks I started on the front spider not the best if am honest but buy the time I did the webbing I found a good pace and pressure to apply it better, I would love new eyes but with my halloween party in 6days I don't think I'll get them in time :( I want to do a carton eyes

Its annoying that practice makes perfect. I feel ur pain. What puff paint did you use?

Go on ebay and find a UK seller of spidey masks. Some reasonable ones available.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back