Build the Mark III, wich pep files?

Proximitus

I downloaded a file which allows me to build the Mark IV or VI but after some researching, I found the Mark III much more prettier. So I came to this forum and tried to search for the pep files for that suit.

It brought me to DancinFools Pep files, and I've downloaded them immediately, because they were praised for extreme accuracy. After downloading I noticed that the helmet and finger pep files were missing!

So could anyone tell me wich pep files I need in order to fully build the Mark III? Doesn't matter if the parts are coming from different makers, as long as they all fit together! I'm an average build male of approximately 1.80 metres high

Are the helmets all the same? Seems to me the MK VII's helmet is a bit bulkier..

I read through Dancingfools topic, they are also talking about Zabana's leg/boot files?

So, to sum it up:

Helmet: Sharkmark VI, unfolded by Dubean33 (was included at the MK IV/VI files)
Body: Dancingfool
Hands: Zabana
Leg/Boot: Zabana

Is this it?

Yeah, the mk2-6 helmet is the same, with the exception of the added "teeth" detail on the 4/6. It seems most people opt for the Zabana boot as well (thought his hand and boot peps are much more work, they provide greater detail) but not sure about the actual legs

Sorry for the double post, but I can't seem to find Zabana's hand, thigh, calf and feet files! Only some sort of sale topic, which I don't need..

Can someone link me to the right threads?

i saw your thread of making the MK III, Bigturc, are those the most accurate files for tthat armor?

Look up his profile then his started threads. It's been a while now! His files should be on 4shared.

By calves I meant the whole shins yes! I also created the shins but since i never got around to do the thighs, i'm pushing Zabanas. Both our work is from the movie files anyway! ;-)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back