Is it better to make a replica or make my own design? War machine suit

VayneDAngulus

Is it better to make a replica or your own twist to a costume?

I am a bit struggling here guys and I need your opinion on this question: will it be better to make a replica costume or make my own design for a war machine armor? what will people respond better to? my own design or replicating something that already awesome? The reason why I ask this is because its been a dream of mine to make a war machine costume- just my skills aren't goo and I have six months with very little free time. Backround is that I am an architect and we really don't have a life LOL. So I need to either improvise or just do this **** properly?... sorry I digress I just need advice. build war machine replica or make it my own design (**** it- I will try to get close to it as possible) what do u guys think? thanks for all you comments!

I am a bit struggling here community and I need your expert opinions on this question: will it be better to make a replica costume or make my own design for a war machine armor? what will people respond better to? my own design or replicating something that already awesome? The reason why I ask this is because its been a dream of mine to make a war machine costume- just my skills aren't goo and I have six months with very little free time. Backround is that I am an architect and we really don't have a life LOL. So I need to either improvise or just do this **** properly?... sorry I digress I just need advice. build war machine replica or make it my own design (screw it- I will try to get close to it as possible) what do u guys think? thanks for all you comments!

Re: Is it better to make a replica or your own twist to a costume?

Welcome new RPF member. I would say go with the classic War Machine. You will have something as a reference. Mind you this is coming from someone who made his own Iron Man armor before investing in one. I did, however have to do a few modifications, and building my own was helpful. Look on "some of my other personalities" in the completed section to see my Mark III. Ok, anyway go with the classic, and post pix. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back