Here's a project I started on in last November. My design is influenced by the armored suit available to Batman in Arkham Asylum. The chest piece is almost finished and so are the shoulder pieces. If you know the armor, you see I have taken some liberties. I will be putting rivets in different areas to add a little more detail to the suit.
Let me know what you think.
The chest piece sculpted in clay.
Some finish work before making 1st mold.
The first cast out of the mold. I made some mistakes when making the mold so the first casting had deformaties.
After a lot of bondo and sanding, it's almost ready to make the final mold.
Here's the shoulder piece.