Batgirl belt vendors - FOUND Costume complete (with a pic!)

CrimsonVision

Hey everyone,

So I am trying to put together a Batgirl costume based on the Adam Hughes statues:

6542_a_full.jpg
dc-direct-batgirl-statue-batman.jpg

I've got everything taken care of except the belt. I had been planning on ordering from here: Comic-Props.com - Main but I've been emailing for a month now with no response. I've emailed Kelly at KDM as well and he is not doing the comic version any more.

Since this is for DragonCon I'm down to just over a month before I need this in hand so I'm understandably concerned. Help?

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Re: Batgirl belt vendors?

After struggling with "nerf" foam darts on utility belts this con season, I do not recommend them. I can imagine getting ~3/4" Plastic beads and sticking them inside ~3/4 conduit and painting the whole thing yellow, but I have neither researched or attempted this.

Good Luck!

Re: Batgirl belt vendors?

Thanks for everyone's suggestions but a new friend decided they could make the belt and oh boy did he! Took everything for a test run on Saturday to see how it looked; still need to edit the tops of the boots (I think?) & had to leave a glove off to get the phone to take a pic but otherwise I'm thrilled with how it came out!

4824642881_8d46527e4c_z.jpg

That's a great pic. What a nice outfit, I hope you are as happy with it as the gawkers like me checking out your thread are :love

Are you wearing something under the suit? You have a more intense hourglass than the statue! lol

Looks awesome. Was the cowl as good quality?

That is an awesome Batgirl suit! I'm very impressed! I have been watching for quite awhile on this and other forums for a classy, good-looking Batgirl suit and this is the first one I've found!

It really looks great -- good job overall, and your friend did an amazing job on the belt. Definitely interested to see the mask with it!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back