Attention Iron Patriot Builders - Ebay Scam

P4r4dox86

A friend has just informed me about this after seeing a picture of myself in my Iron Patriot armour being used to sell this item:

Armatura Iron Patriot Indossabile Ironman 3 Kit di assemblaggio cosplay armour | eBay

It's being sold from Italy, and looks as if it is selling Jackie's Iron Patriot files as his own. He's nicked a bunch of pictures from a bunch of other Iron Patriot builds as well to use to sell the item. I have lodged a report stating that that is my armour in the picture and he does not have the copyright/permission to use it to sell this item. I suggest that Jackie and anyone else whose pictures are being used also lodge reports and get this pulled ASAP.

That's sick. I mean to some degree you got tobe flattered. But to use your hard work to peddle their wares is a sick buisness practice. I hope you can have something done about it... GM

how do you report this? i have a bunch of pictures in that.

Underneath the main part of the add, along side the tabs about postage etc is a link for reporting. I reported it as using pics of mine without my permission.

That's sick. I mean to some degree you got tobe flattered. But to use your hard work to peddle their wares is a sick buisness practice. I hope you can have something done about it... GM

I guess so...but it'd be more flattering if he hadn't stolen what he was selling :p

O_e is he just selling the free pep files

It seems that way...

I cant wait till people start releasing there pep files with steganography attached so their is no doubt the files are being stolen.

its rediculous that some one would be so shallow to take someones hard work and pass it of as there own absolutly disgracfull they give us builders a bad name and also ruin it for us if we want to get files

its rediculous that some one would be so shallow to take someones hard work and pass it of as there own absolutly disgracfull they give us builders a bad name and also ruin it for us if we want to get files

It Looks like they used ProjectEarth7's pictures of his Iron Patriot helmet as well.

Initiate Operation Blank Slate.

Tank

Yeah I was a little shocked when I saw the photo of us in that listing. :S

Fortunately, it's been removed now.

Well, Chivalry is the best part of flattery. Or we should be flattered because of thievery. Or nice guys finish seventh. Trenchy, thanks for the update. My RPF bid stands at nothing for my files, although a screen-used Ron Burgundy mustache I will throw wicked cash down for...

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back