data-ad-slot="5185789655">
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Subscribe
    From
    New Jersey
    Jul 26, 2010, 3:51 PM - Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Suit REFERENCE PICS NEEDED!!! #26

Good looking stuff. Museum Replicas sells most of Altair's outfit. I was thinking about getting the boots at one point but I don't know about the quality of any of their stuff. The pictures on their website aren't very helpful in that regard.
  2. data-ad-slot="4313291280">
    data-ad-slot="8398578428">
    From
    Rome, Italy
    Jul 26, 2010, 6:58 PM - Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Suit REFERENCE PICS NEEDED!!! #27

Shade said: View Post
    Ezio Auditore da Firenze (believe it or not Firefox is telling me every work of Ezio's name is misspelled in some way but that's how it's spelled. Yet nothing is wrong with Altair's. Hmm)
    Yes, that is how is spelled, and probably I'm going to Florence (Firenze) in August, while a couple of days ago I was visiting a small exibithion in Rome called: "The machines of Leonardo da Vinci"...
    Guess what I did take pictures of?
    Some sort of flying machines...

Yes, I'm going nuts for AC2 (actually for the entire serie, so...)
    From
    Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Jul 26, 2010, 7:22 PM - Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Suit REFERENCE PICS NEEDED!!! #28

Ramiel said: View Post
    Yes, that is how is spelled, and probably I'm going to Florence (Firenze) in August, while a couple of days ago I was visiting a small exibithion in Rome called: "The machines of Leonardo da Vinci"...
    Guess what I did take pictures of?
    Some sort of flying machines...

Yes, I'm going nuts for AC2 (actually for the entire serie, so...)
    Sweet! Wish I could go. I'm broke and 16. Ah well. Maybe someday...

Hmm, You know after looking thoroughly at the first page, it occured to me that I should change the title a bit....
  5. Member Since
    Aug 2010
    Aug 26, 2010, 3:04 AM - Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Suit REFERENCE PICS NEEDED!!! #29

greatwazoo42 said: View Post
    Good looking stuff. Museum Replicas sells most of Altair's outfit. I was thinking about getting the boots at one point but I don't know about the quality of any of their stuff. The pictures on their website aren't very helpful in that regard.
    i have the throwing knife and bracers from them and they are pretty good the throwing knife is pretty well made but a little heavy to throw and the bracers and made of really nice leather even though the stitching on the end is a little loose its not much to worry about
  6. Member Since
    Aug 2010
    Aug 26, 2010, 3:58 AM - Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Suit #30

Great thread so far!

But I'm curious, in the op's first image, who's/what suit is that to the left of Ezio?
  7. Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Aug 26, 2010, 12:34 PM - Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Suit #31

that's the executioner.
    Aug 31, 2010, 12:25 PM - Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Suit #32

sorry it took so long, I still can't get my scanner to work but I took some photos that will hopefully help.

this is the pattern I used for my ezio v1 hood. it wasn't perfect around the bottom hem but it worked quite well.

my pattern was scaled up exactly from a mini model I made:

and this photographs much better - scale it up for how big you need it. it isn't identical to his Brotherhood hood, but it's close and should only need a little bit of tweaking. now I'd like to note I could never figure out a good way to line my first version - it always looked baggy and uncentered. Good luck and I look forward to seeing everyone's progress!
    From
    Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Aug 31, 2010, 4:15 PM - Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Suit #33

Drago Lordist said: View Post
    sorry it took so long, I still can't get my scanner to work but I took some photos that will hopefully help.

this is the pattern I used for my ezio v1 hood. it wasn't perfect around the bottom hem but it worked quite well.

my pattern was scaled up exactly from a mini model I made:

and this photographs much better - scale it up for how big you need it. it isn't identical to his Brotherhood hood, but it's close and should only need a little bit of tweaking. now I'd like to note I could never figure out a good way to line my first version - it always looked baggy and uncentered. Good luck and I look forward to seeing everyone's progress!
    The bagginess would have been from the fact that the fabric you used wasn't strong enough. Message robo to find out what he's using because I've seen his pics and his hood is as stiff as the game.
    Sep 3, 2010, 7:03 PM - Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Suit #34

Shade said: View Post
    The bagginess would have been from the fact that the fabric you used wasn't strong enough. Message robo to find out what he's using because I've seen his pics and his hood is as stiff as the game.
    well the hood itself I used duckcloth and its fine - beautiful in fact. it's the linning I had issues with. I think I cut it wrong or something - probably user error :P
    From
    UK
    Oct 7, 2010, 6:08 PM - Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Suit #35

A bit plainer than the assassins creed 2 ezio suit but gotta love the new gauntlets/hidden blades they look awesome
    Oct 12, 2010, 3:02 AM - Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Suit #36

just finished cutting out all of my fabric parts today including my paisley silk for those embelishments you hardly notice unless your looking for them

once I start putting things together I'll try to remember to upload some pics.
    Oct 17, 2010, 2:19 AM - Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Suit #37

Got some work done today - finished my bracers and modified my ezio1 belt to have a removable center panel. I think I still need to carve some feathers in the eagle wings on the gauntlets but how do they look?

From
    New Jersey
    Oct 18, 2010, 8:20 AM - Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Suit #38

Holy crap! Awesome work!
  15. Member Since
    Oct 2010
    Oct 18, 2010, 8:25 AM - Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Suit #39

awesome work. I too want an ezio but i like the suit from ACII, not brotherhood. Im not talented though, im a painter, so im looking around here to see who can help me make mine, or give me some tips
    Oct 19, 2010, 2:43 AM - Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Suit #40

Thank you both for the compliments - they are much appreciated

AlexBuechel said: View Post
    im looking around here to see who can help me make mine, or give me some tips
    Sorry, man. Can't really help you - I despise long distance commissions. I will tell you though that I have an Ezio (AC2) costume and I used the hood pattern above with an old pirate pattern which works excellently (I'm also using it for the top of Ezio:Bro too coincidentally). Since I don't have it with me, I'll try to write down the pattern number when I go home - give you a bit of a solid footing.

meanwhile, got some more progress on my Bro today - the vest and hood were done, but I finished the front half of the skirting. How does it look? too long?

Sly
    Oct 19, 2010, 10:20 AM - Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Suit #41

This looks like it would make an amazing costume. I've always been a fan of how cool it looks. Good luck in production of the suit.
    Oct 24, 2010, 11:28 PM - Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Suit #42

K, I entered the RPF Halloween Contest so I won't be posting any more pictures until after the contest is over, that way people don't become acustomed to it before the contest and hurt my chances. I did in fact just finish it yesterday and created some extra straps so I can use my same hidden blades. Be wearing it around my college campus on friday and part of wednesday and then on halloween night. Good luck to the rest of you on your builds!
    From
    Spring Valley, Illinois, United States
    Oct 26, 2010, 12:31 AM - Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Suit #43

Drago, you used the Same Patterns That was Posted Above or did you make some last Minute Changes?
    Oct 26, 2010, 1:38 AM - Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Suit #44

JeffTorres said: View Post
    Drago, you used the Same Patterns That was Posted Above or did you make some last Minute Changes?
    for the hood or the suit?

the hood I tweaked a little because instead of long triangles on the sides of the edge, he has just straight sides, and I changed the beak a small amount (combining the front most parts into one piece so it's as crisp as the ref), and used bias tape for the bottom edge to make everything smooth and pretty.

the body suit, I mostly followed the pirate pattern as before except I made it a tad longer for the skirting before I attached the sashes. it mostly looks like the pic above - I changed out the zipper, added the sleeves and half sleeves, but otherwise it's mostly identical to the pic above.
    Nov 10, 2010, 12:59 AM - Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Suit #45

Finished my Ezio (for the most part), I think it turned out really well and I got a lot of compliments on halloween night. How does it look? any suggestions? (I've since starched it and ironed it so the wrinkles are gone and all the angled edges truly match...)

*Shameless plug* if you like it please vote for me in the RPF costume contest
    From
    Tolono, IL
    Nov 10, 2010, 2:40 AM - Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Suit #46

I'm still trying to decide if I should do a female version of this just for kicks. What do you think?
    From
    New Jersey
    Nov 10, 2010, 8:24 AM - Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Suit #47

geektressgalore said: View Post
    i'm still trying to decide if i should do a female version of this just for kicks. What do you think?

yes! Yes!!! A million times yes!!!
    Nov 10, 2010, 2:19 PM - Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Suit #48

greatwazoo42 said: View Post
    yes! Yes!!! A million times yes!!!
    agreed, and please post pics, I'd like to see that personally
    From
    Tolono, IL
    Nov 10, 2010, 2:31 PM - Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Suit #49

Well, that's decided! lol

As soon as I can, I'll get to work on it!
  26. Formerly jwstroud84 Pandemic's Avatar
    From
    Wichita, ks
    Nov 13, 2010, 5:23 PM - Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Suit #50

hey if your still looking to make a working hidden blade check out this link. it offers some good ideas and you can mod it to your liking, good luck i would love to see this come to fruition
    Assassin's Creed Hidden Blade: BFX: DIY | Backyard FX - Filmmaking Special FX for Cheap
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast