Arkham Origins Deathstroke -Templates added post #83

Shades

Got commissioned to build this suit.
IFJ3cCZl.jpg

Here is the helmet we sent to get printed.

BR1KT6nl.jpg

kTxFu9nl.jpg

MszeiUEl.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Arkham Deathstroke Project-

The plan of for the armor is to modify my templates I made for this build.
FNBI0l.jpg

f5yPKl.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

This is the start for the armor files using the scaling from our mass effect suit.

Last edited:

Looks interesting, though I have to wonder about visibility with the mask on, covering up one eye and the other one will most likely have some peripheral vision obscured...though I'm excited to see where this goes!

Looks interesting, though I have to wonder about visibility with the mask on, covering up one eye and the other one will most likely have some peripheral vision obscured...though I'm excited to see where this goes!

Yeah, so its not ideal, but for a costume it is fine but you shouldnt drive a car. I had saw metal in my eye and had to wear an eye patch for 3 weeks and it wasnt that bad. Walking was fine but a game of darts would be tough

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Not much choice but to cover the eye with this character though, unless they wanted to re-imagine him.

Nice model. I love this new version of Deathstroke. I plan on making the suit myself. Can't wait to see the 3d printed model. Keep up the updates.

Would there not be a way around the whole eye being covered thing? Possible some orange clear plastic around the eye area to give atleast a little vision? Oh well, It is only for a costume I guess and nothing major! Looks great.

Would there not be a way around the whole eye being covered thing? Possible some orange clear plastic around the eye area to give atleast a little vision? Oh well, It is only for a costume I guess and nothing major! Looks great.

Doing anything would ruin the seemless look.

i love the way this helmet looks, its probably the most excitement ive had over a character helmet in a good few years

Doing anything would ruin the seemless look.

not true, theres a mesh sign makers use to cover windows that allows you to see through the window and still have the graphic covering it, i used it on a couple helmet builds, given that the black side of hte mask is the side missing the eye i cant see how this couldnt be printed with the eye area missing and have a piece of clear acrylic formed to fit into the opening flush and cover that with the mesh from a sign shop (if oyu walk in and ask them about it they can show you exactly what im talking about, and if im not mistaken it comes in colors not just black and white) you would still have visibility in both eyes but maintain the "seamless, missing eye" look of the helmet, if i can get to walmart tonight ill print out a pep of the old deathstroke helmet i have and put it together and see if this idea will work, mind you the mesh i have is white but since its just a proof of concept idea it isnt gonna be a big deal, but if it works it wiull mean alot less hassles pulling off a proper deathstroke cosplay

Subbed... I was going to do this but now I'm following my Superman passion.. but my hall of costumes (man cave) could use a Deathstroke to go with the Batman.

Waiting on the print to arrive then it is full steam ahead!uploadfromtaptalk1371644778565.jpg

i'm lookin' forward to this I love Deathstroke one of th' best villians in th' DC universe:popcorn

uploadfromtaptalk1371836134205.jpg

Got an email from shapeways. They were so impresses they asked if they could try it on and take pics. I thought it was a great idea.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back