TimDrakeRobin - Seller Issues (banned)

captjack

Hello all,

I have been working for a few months now on getting a Tony Stark costume together!

I commissioned and paid for an Arc Reactor to be made for me, the Arc looks fantastic! and the guy has posts on Youtube, the problem is that I have now been waiting three months for it and have been fobbed off twice but to date my last four messages to him have been completely ignored, I have tried to contact him again today with a deadline for it?!!, so I thought I would post here to see if any of you are aware of him and if anyone has had any other issues with him? Can you help? - his name is Robert BTW

YouTube - ‪timdrakerobin's Channel‬‎

On the 4th August 2010 I gave him an absolute deadline request - but unfortunately I have still been ignored

All the best

Sean

Im aware theres been a few issues with him on the brotherhood of the bat forum on runboard so the members over there might be able to help you find other ways to contact him, i think his forum name is Timdrakerobin.

Thanks for the reply, yes he does go by the name Timdrakerobin, I will put a post up on Brotherhood of the Bat forum also

He's been banned from more than one site for failure to deliver products and/or services.

I don't know him and have never dealt with him, but I can give this.

the thread about his most recent banning from another costuming site - Tim Drake Robin had been banned. See last post. - VENDOR INQUIRIES - Discussion Areas - The League of Heroes - The Original Comics/Sci Fi/Pop Culture Fan Costuming Resource! - Message Board

and at least one of his most recent email addresses - TheThirdandBest@Aol.com

Best of luck on getting your stuff or a refund.

Last edited:
Ok I need set the record straight here if my name is attched to a thread like this, Robert didn't have anything to do with the Ironman suits I did, but I did send him pics and a video that he posted for a thread he started on the LOH and I've done a few resin castings for him sorry I can't really help I have no idea what he is telling people or much about how he's doing business, but last I heard he's been having problems with the guy who is making his new Light boards not delivering, but I will see if I can get a hold of him let him know about this issue best I can do and hope the problem can be resolved.

Ok I need set the record straight here if my name is attched to a thread like this, Robert didn't have anything to do with the Ironman suits I did, but I did send him pics and a video that he posted for a thread he started on the LOH and I've done a few resin castings for him sorry I can't really help I have no idea what he is telling people or much about how he's doing business, but last I heard he's been having problems with the guy who is making his new Light boards not delivering, but I will see if I can get a hold of him let him know about this issue best I can do and hope the problem can be resolved.

Thank you DarkAsylum, I appreciate you posting here,

All the best

It does appear however DarkAsylum that Timdrakerobin having posted this video himself on his youtube profile uploads and never mentions you, gives the impression that it's all his - take a look, this is what the video details say:
-------------------------------------
timdrakerobin | 25 July 2010

Here is a video that demonstrates our armor in motion. The eyes light up as well as the chest rt, the palm rt's and even the foot rt's. The suit is vac formed styrene and VERY durable. The paint job on this was the customers request of candy apple so the red shifts from light to dark depending on the angle. The suit is all styrene except the stomach, neck seal and boots which are urethane. It moves well, is very comfortable and there os no other suit like it available. Contact me with any and all questions.
------------------------------------

Sorry to have possibley dragged you into this but I think it would be worth having a word with him for your sake as his actions might bring your work into disrepute

Thanks

Well the discription is inaccurate the suit's not Stryene and he was to filter the quality and maybe add music was the deal, I don't really know why he posted it but I did talk to him about this already, but you might try his Deviantart profile TimDrakeRobin on deviantART I really don't know what else to do I'm having a minor dispute with him myself so hoping things can get resolved there aswell, I did call him and let him know so if he's smart he'll get in contact with you cause it's not good for business to have disputes like this.

Thanks Darius Alucard, DarkAsylum for your comments and help,
I will leave this here for now and hope for a resolve.

All the best

I ordered a suit now known to me as "Dark Asylums" suit from someone named Kim who said Robert/ Jason was making them with someone named Kyle. Well lets just say I'm a complete idiot and sent them a total of $2700 something almost a year ago and still to this date have nothing in my hands. I'm an idiot I know but I wish all I had to lose was $170.

I ordered a suit now known to me as "Dark Asylums" suit from someone named Kim who said Robert/ Jason was making them with someone named Kyle. Well lets just say I'm a complete idiot and sent them a total of $2700 something almost a year ago and still to this date have nothing in my hands. I'm an idiot I know but I wish all I had to lose was $170.

I hate to hear that. My Dark Asylum transaction went off without a hitch. Not one issue.

I've never done any work for Kim (ironmanworks or something to that nature) it was a Ebay scamming thing I had nothing to do with that crap they contacted me about suits cause they were selling products on Ebay they never even had and got in trouble with PAYPAL cause they sold suits they never had and couldn't ship, I wasn't even involved in that mess I just know they used pics of the first chest prototype with out my permission so to drag my name into a scamm I was never a part of is wrong first off and I've never screwed over any one I'm not the one out there conducting illegal business transactions and I'm sorry if you got caught in that mess but I a sure you I'll be looking into digging up more facts about this cause I don't need to see any more illegal use of my suit pics being used in a scamm, I'll be sending I PM to figure out what exactly happend.

I wouldnt doubt it!!! Looking into the names of these people all ive seen is nothing but lies to customers and giant scams that apparently still continue now. Sucks people can no longer be trusted or true to their word! :unsure

I wish the best for all, and hope everything works out.......

Is Kim (ironmanworks or something to that nature) the same person that TMP had problems with awhile back?

Excuse me to chime in, Timdrake Robin contacted me trough a PM on another forum, and based on that mail Its contradicting to what you are saying. Apperently i got the email because i was asking to many questions. I have been told by the staff to stay away from this but since this is already in the open and someone else mention this, i think its fair to shed light over the facts and what not.

Also the evidence of the photos shared by TimDrakeRobin is the same as you used in this very forum. :confusedEven the story of you two colaborating on the Ironman Project. It might be one of those where Tim managed to dragg you allong with his past issues? I dont know..

Honestly i also suspect TimDrake robin to be on this very forum due to a conection in username match of another account that TimDrakeRobin used on one of his phototags on another website. :confused

So how can it be that TimDrakeRobin uses your photos on variouse forums?:unsure And telling story that he is making an Ironman Suit? In his topics he stands out that he is the person behind the suit project. Even two names are mentioned and if i am not mistaken one of the names is yours. :confused

Is TDR lying?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back