AOTC -Zam Wesell at your service (almost)

pinkwesell

Hello all!

After receiving a notification, that I haven't been around the boards for awhile, erhm, ages, I thought this might be a good opening. :behave

I bet there are lots of people I already know from various circles, so for some this is only a repeat. But as I have lost my mojo and still need to finish off this nightmare in purple, so to give a booster for myself it may be a good to show off here too.

So, I've started this ambitious project four years ago. Did my research, spent months in reading all possible topics in TDH and learnt a lot from talented prop makers. However, finances on the top, has been slowing my project to get completed and this year has been difficult in personal life.

Anyway, here's, what I've got so far:

Zam's blaster, made to measure for me, by a friend of mine
daz_blaster2.jpg

First set of greeblies, although I have re-scaled them, so should take new pic. :) Brooch in the middle is a gift from a friend. It may be MonCal's work?
greeblies_small.jpg

Two pairs of Prada boots waiting for make-over, of which I'm using the bigger size.
pradas.jpg

Vest - sescond hand leather jacket before and after
IMG_3794-1.jpg

IMG_3797-1.jpg

vest_dyed.jpg

This vest was more like a test and trial. I need a new one and this certainly has helped to create another, better vest. so wip there too.

Last edited:
I had some technical issues yesterday, so coudn't continue posting. But now things should be ok...

so more progress:

...on the skirt side.

After cutting pieces and holes
IMG_3894.jpg

...after dye, wax and treatment
skirtpieces_dyed.jpg

laces dyed
bunchoflace.jpg

first row of lacing
skirt_1.jpg

six rows of lacing
skirt_2.jpg

and finished
skirt_front.jpg

skirt_back.jpg

You might like those pics. Not too much to see but they work as inspiration while working on a costume. Good luck with yours.

and little bit more:
...beads
beads_2.jpg

pepakura base helmet. This one is too big and I've done smaller, but same thing anyway, just needs to take pics. This file has been good for making helmet more customized for my own head. I remember from TDH other Zammers have had issues with the size.

pepakura_zam_1.jpg

zam_pep_helmet.jpg

Now I need resin and fibre glass... :unsure

I've got some suede, some leather and some gloves, that has been dyed already
IMG_3801-1.jpg

and neoprene, of course. I don't like the colour, so I might do something (update) once I have finished the first round.
jumps.jpg

You're off to a nice start! Love your greeblies~ :)

May I ask where you found the neoprene? I am still looking for this part myself.

Jen

Pinkwesell your skirt looks awesome,great craftsmanship!!!
What do you have used for the color ???
I mean the name of the color (purple. ..)
Please can you help me?PLEASE?????
hope you know what i mean,sorry my bad english,i m a german guy

Pinkwesell your skirt looks awesome,great craftsmanship!!!
What do you have used for the color ???
I mean the name of the color (purple. ..)
Please can you help me?PLEASE?????
hope you know what i mean,sorry my bad english,i m a german guy

She hasn't been online for almost six years. Maybe you should take a look at the 501st or rebel legion roster and seek out Zam costumers for answers.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back