Anyone buy from cosplaysky.com?

I just stumbled into this website: cosplaysky.com | Your Best Tailor Made Movie Costumes, TV show Costumes,Movie Uniforms,Cosplay costumes,Cosplay costume,Cosplay Wigs | CosplaySky.com

Doing a quick search here I didn't come up with any previous discussions, and was curious if anyone has done business with them. While browsing their site I noticed everything is not 100% accurate, but might do well to serve those on a budget.

Thanks!

Scott
i bought the mad hatter costume set and joker coat from them and was verry pleased

From the pictures I'd say the suit isn't great, the collar is way off, however it looks like a problem that a tailor could actually fix, if the suit actually comes to you looking exactly like the picture. I've heard decent things about the coat though, for the price.

Thanks for the feedback guys! Just didn't want to spend anything if they were a scam or horrible workmanship. Sounds like not back for the price, and I'm up for any small changes a tailor could fix as you mentioned.

Scott

I was wondering if the Doctor's Coat that's available on the site is any good. The reviews seem to be positive and the coat itself looks really nice but I just wanna be sure.

As for the suit I read that the stripes are light brown not blue like it's supposed to be.

I just recently bought from cosplaysky.com (not mycosplaysky.com or any other similar sounding website) and I recieved it super quick! I ordered a Smallville Red Jacket and surprisingly it was made VERY true to the show. An exact replica I would say. There was only one hiccup during the whole transaction (having to do with sizing) but they resolved the matter almost no questions asked!

All because of their customer service I HIGHLY recommend them.

Hello everyone! I would like to buy my boyfriend a Red Leather Smallville Crest Superman jacket. I would like to know where to get one, people's opinions, how it fits etc.

I saw this jacket on South Beach leather and have seen both good and bad reviews about that website. I noticed that for the cheaper price you get what you pay for which is understandable. It was $175.00.

I also saw it on CosPlaySky for $169.00

I also saw this jacket on a thread that was worth over $2000 on replicaprops I think, but it's not on the site anymore... which is out of my price range completely, but looks like an incredible jacket.

I'd like to now how they fit. My boyfriend wears a white leather jacket that is an XL, that fits well, not too big not too small, and he is able to put a hoodie underneithe need be. I believe it's a 44 US size, does that make sense?

I would really like some opinions and advice, thanks everyone! Appreciate it!

I just recently bought from cosplaysky.com (not mycosplaysky.com or any other similar sounding website) and I recieved it super quick! I ordered a Smallville Red Jacket and surprisingly it was made VERY true to the show. An exact replica I would say. There was only one hiccup during the whole transaction (having to do with sizing) but they resolved the matter almost no questions asked!

All because of their customer service I HIGHLY recommend them.

Do u have any pics?

I ordered a Jedi costume from them and it arrived super quick, 5 days to be exact and it fitted me perfectly. You just have to take good measurements of yourself (or the person you want the item for).

Guys. I have a Question on cosplaysky. I just ordered imperial deluxe uniform but my order does not show when I log in. Did yours show up on line? I have an order # I printed but see nothing else to use to verify they got my order right.

steeljurist

Awesome fit, semi fast shipping, great prices.
It all depends on your ability to take accurate measurements and the complexity of what you order. Got a Star Lord coat, the only complaint i have is the shade of red/burgundy it turned out to be. Nothing a little paint and ingenuity cant fix...

I ordered an Imperial Officer uniform and was so happy with it I when I received it I immediately ordered one for the wife. They both came quite quickly, around two weeks or so--far faster than I thought they would get here-and am quite pleased with them.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back