300 leonidas helmet pepfiles wanted.

Thanks a lot gilligen.i have been looking for that file for a long time.Every time i was cheking a link,it was invalid,but this time we got it.thanks again,i really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
awesome pep files had to put them in the same folder as my gladiator maximus helmet just to start my collection! defiantly giving these a go

Thanks Jason for the 300 helmet and shield pep files.... My son and friends are going to make for halloween...

:D

Thanks so much to the OP for requesting it and to GilliGen for delivering. I wouldn't have even thought to ask and I've really wanted both for a while. Anyone know how long the build usually takes?

Hi since i was in the same position like u,and dident find a helmet that i realy like,....i wanted to model one!
So i searched youtube for some 3d modeling tutorials and learned a litle..and my first model is this Spartan helmet
And it come up like this http://postimg.org/image/jt96mpibh/

File - http://www.4shared.com/file/ykBlPnekce/Mircioni_300_Spartan_helmet_un.html

Hope u like it, hope i helped u and hope u enjoy peping this!
I know my son is gona be a great spartan!
Now im trying to make a 3D model some Gountlets,Shinguards,Sword and a mohowk to this spartan helmet to convert it in the Leonidas helmet.

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing your file Sisqo.It looks really cool and I will definately built that too.What programme did you use to create the file?

Last edited:
3D Studio max
The tutorial that i wached used this and i deed to :)
I have some skills drawing but never tryed 3D,so for now i like 3D Studio Max!
The program has a expot thing that makes the file OBJ so it wass perfect for me

I salute u

Please post some pictures if un do this helmet!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back