10th Doctor Who (David Tennant) Scarf? [ANSWERED]

Sandman0077

Sr Member
Hey all! I'm looking for a Christmas present for my wife, and beings as she loves scarfs and is obsessed with the David Tennant Doctor, I was thinking about getting her the scarf from Doctor Who. I've seen some of the older versions, but I haven't seen any new ones. Does David Tennant even wear one during his Doctor Who phase? I'm not a Who fan, so I may be asking a well known question, but searches have brought me nothing but a single picture. The problem is, I don't even know if it's from the show! It looks Doctor Whoish, but I'm no expert by any means.

DoctorWhoScarfonDavidTennant.jpg

So basically, does anyone know WHERE to buy a 10th Doctor Who scraf, IF it even exists?

Thanks!

Doctor+Who+Scarf+on+David+Tennant.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 10th Doctor Who (David Tennant) Scarf?

I don't remember Tennant's Doctor (10) wearing a scarf, but it's not out of the question... Basically, each Doctor has his own visual 'thing'; The Doc most associated with a scarf, specifically, is the classic Tom Baker iteration (4th or 5th Doctor, many many years back).

If she loves Who overall, a Baker scarf would be great. If just Tennant's version, then maybe not so much - but I have seen TARDIS scarves out there!

Hmmm... I was afraid that the Tennant character never wore one (I've never seen him wear one either, other than that picture above).

What would Tennant's 'visual thing' be if not a scarf?

Hmmm... I was afraid that the Tennant character never wore one (I've never seen him wear one either, other than that picture above).

What would Tennant's 'visual thing' be if not a scarf?

Oh, the suit, trenchcoat and Chuck Taylors, for sure!

I was predicting you'd say that about the suit. I've only seen maybe half a season and every episode I've seen he's in a pinstripe suit haha.

As far as the Chuck Taylor's go, my wife already wears them, and I honestly didn't realize he wore them too. Guess I'm just not as big a Who fan as her!

Well, the original reason for this thread has been answered, so I guess it's closed. Thanks for your help!

Yeah if you could get more screengrabs of that x-mas episode you might be able to work out a pattern for that x-mas episode, but even then it'd not really be a "Tennant" scarf.

Smith wore one in his first x-mas episode.

scarf_zps2175b8fa.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back