1:1 Superman Statue.

Simpson77

Well friends Mr Bob Causey has done it again. Superman now lives in the Shetland Isles!!! Accidentally stumbled upon Bobby's web page and was completely blown away by his work, there seems to be no end to the man's tallent. He told me he was working on a new Reeve sculpt so I put my order in right away. This statue is scary realistic in person!!!!! Superman and the crystal console are now standing proudly in my living room for all to see. So I would like to give a big thank you to Bobby for supplying this incredible Christopher Reeve Superman statue and also a big thanks to Hyden for supplying me with 3 fantastic crystals. Cheers guys!!!

Last edited:
I was WAITING for this to be debuted!!!

Man that is a sweet statue. Bobby does a hell of a job on sculpting. I am loving that console as well :love

That's gotta be one of the holy grails of replicas for any superman fan's collection!!

Chris

I'm working on one as well, but mine won't look nearly as good as yours. :love
So, question. Is that mannequin a custom job? Also, how is he free standing? It doesn't appear to have a base.

That is the definitive best superman piece out there. :love

I can only imagine what this piece cost you all together with the shipping.:eek

that looks really great.

i dread to think how much the shipping cost

Not much compared to the price of the statue which I'm sure is way over $6000

Congratulations beautiful display, I wish I could afford Bob's stuff, top notch work!!!

GFollano

Last edited:
Bob's stuff seriously scares me. I think those guys rob graves or something. :angel

There are "accurate" sculpts all over the place... then there is what these guys do. :eek always a step above and beyond.

Amazing museum quality display you have there. Be proud of that one!

Thanks for all the great comments peoples, yes I am very proud of this piece. Hoping to someday build a little section of the fortress to propperly display this on.

Funky Jedi, yes I had this piece comissioned and you are correct, the statue is totally free standing. I have no clue how Bobby got it to ballance so well.

Supes is one of my favorite characters. If I wasn't spending so much money on other projects, I'd get one in a heartbeat. Fantastic display! Thanks for posting.:thumbsup

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back