Unlimited Run Completed 11th / 12th Doctor Sonic remote conversions Last call for deluxe sonics!

kursosawa

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello everyone, I am offering both pre-completed sonics as well as conversion services to turn The Wand Company Remote, into an extending replica with full light and sound.

Standard Version: $330 shipped
$130 down payment required at the time of ordering

Features:
  • constructed from Wand Company Universal Remote Control & Co toy.
  • screen accurate momentary button activation
  • Flick to open action
  • spring loaded claws
  • green tinted cast resin core
  • brushed copper finish
  • 2 interchangeable emitters - secured by a set screw (solid green and red)
  • more accurate filister screw

Deluxe version $555 shipped
$225 down payment required at time of ordering

• same features as standard version
  • more accurate solid waterjet claws
  • claws mounted to a central holder

Comparison of the two versions deluxe on top standard on bottom:

For those who already have a CO toy and Remote who want their sonics converted:
  • $200 for standard conversion, includes return shipping - $75 down payment required - the rest is due upon completion
  • $425 for deluxe version, includes return shipping - $125 down payment required - the rest is due upon completion
  • Turn around time is usually two weeks after work starts on the sonic - though may be longer in times of high order volumes

If you do not already have the CO toy and remote and want me to purchase them for you for the conversion, just add the current price on thinkgeek.com for the toy and remote to the $300 and I will purchase them and have them shipped to me to expedite things.

I am also willing to do the conversions for TRADE If you have any of the following:

• Hammond Cane
  • Blade Runner blaster (metal)
  • Mal Pistol (metal)
  • Dark World or Avengers Mjolnir

For those who want to convert their sonics, I do have emitters available for $10 US or $12 international in the following colors

From left to right: marbled green, new standard, torch mode, old standard:

The new emitters are available on their own for $11 US, $12 international shipped, just PM me with the color that you want (Red or Green). Marbled emitters will only be available to those who purchased a marbled core/emitter sonic from me in the past.

Cast resin white grips - new grip on top, old one on the bottom

handles are available for $12 + shipping

Marbled emitters subject to availability will be $20 shipped

• Red
  • Green

On another note, I have found slightly more accurate fillister screws for the white handle - I have 8 left over so if you want one, it will be $0.75 - for these to be installed properly, you will have to widen the hole in the white handle to the screw sits flush with the rest of the handle

Last edited:
Re: Completed 11th Doctor Sonic remote conversions + extra parts

and an added bump for the images because lets face it, this thread is pretty much useless without pics. Video of flicking action to come soon

I would, but I used my money for something else, and now I'm drained dry. :(

updated with a trade option - got an Angel blade you wanna trade?

Hi! I was very happy when I viewed your sonic screwdriver remote mod video and was hopping if I were to give you my sonic remote and my sonic toy you might make one for me with a blue emitter and green emitter. I will send my sonics and pay what you need with your information. PS your work is amazing!! XD

*midnight bump and last call. There is only one spot for the marbled sonics left - I will not be making more of these cores.

on a semi related note, does anyone want the CO toy shells? Maybe as party favors or something....if so, you can have them for the cost of shipping.

Send me back mine when you're done, and if there's one or two left over, I'll give them to my kids! Toss 'em in the box?

-- Tim

Last edited:

Tim, Ive got something like 10 of em, how many do you want?

Ah! That's fun! Well, I don't want to be a pig, how about the one from mine and two more? Thanks!

-- Tim

Just another bump and an update. A buyer backed out, which means I still have one more marbled core left. I am now willing to do the conversion using a marbled core for $350 as opposed to only a pre-completed sonic.

I got mine today. My immediate reaction was :D

REALLY nice work. Bravo sir!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back