Space 1999 Lanch Pad for the 12" or the 11" Eagles.

I noticed in your second to last pic it appears as the door inside the docking tube you're using is similar to the square type door in front of the Passenger Pod door when
I think it should be a rounded door, like on the sides of the Passenger Pod or Walkways. The same rounded door used inside of the docking tube is also used on both ousides of the docking tube.....fyi :)
on both sides of the docking tube as well. 3doorhatches.jpg

doctubedoor.jpg

I noticed in your second to last pic it appears as the door inside the docking tube you're using is similar to the square type door in front of the Passenger Pod door when
I think it should be a rounded door, like on the sides of the Passenger Pod or Walkways. The same rounded door used inside of the docking tube is also used on both ousides of the docking tube.....fyi :)
on both sides of the docking tube as well.View attachment 348925

View attachment 348926

Thanks, I will need to fix that.

Chris

Now for the molding of the big master, as in 17" by 11" big !
Now I know what your thinking ! that is a lot of mold max 30 going in there ??
Well only 40 oz of max 30 will be going in there as I will use a lot of fuller from old molds.

Last edited:
This is looking fantastic!
One thing that I have noticed in your last set of pics is that the edge of the platform is at 90 degrees, didn't the platform have a slight slope to to the edges?
Not that it bothers me, as I will still be purchasing this great kit.

Hey Chris, how many of these do you want to sell, I have threads on other forums running, I can see who wants to join the list if you can take the pressure and make enough for the demand! (y)cheers

Ok, getting on this list will end in July 31 2014 and that is it.
The kit on here will be shipping off to Randy Neubert at Voodoo FX for painting and Lighting.
He will be updating this page as he goes along.
Please email Randy Neubert at Voodoo FX for the Lighting Kit.

Last edited:
Getting ready for the Space 1999 dock parts. Hope to have all the parts by next week & then the fun starts... Will post photos in stages of the build up... Randy

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back