Space 1999 Lanch Pad for the 12" or the 11" Eagles.

Hi E=MC2, nice build.

Is the source for building the Launch Pad just from enlarging the StarLog plan?? Is this kit selling directly from you or MiM?
I'd like to see more pics when you have the chance. You may add me to your interest list but it's just interest atm until I see more.

Great work

Good to see all this coming back, I'm working on a Warp Eagle which sat in its box for a year......and also bought the reissue of the MPC kit by Round 2

Might have a crack at making a landing pad,....not as deailed as yours,....but something for it to sit on,.....might make a wee moon buggy also

J

Molding and casting is going well for all of you that had ask.
Will have them ready to go in 2 to 3 weeks.
More pictures will be coming.

Hi E=mc2, please add me to the list as well. Todd mentioned to me the list price, I can't turn it down.
MiM will be selling mid Aug, when do you think you'll begin shipping??

Also, when do you expect payment or down payment?

Thanks

Hi E=mc2, please add me to the list as well. Todd mentioned to me the list price, I can't turn it down.
MiM will be selling mid Aug, when do you think you'll begin shipping??

Also, when do you expect payment or down payment?

Thanks

Ok, thanks!
I will let you know when I get them ready to go.
Please keep an eye on this thread as I will add more updates.

That looks like Mold Max 30 (same stuff I use). That's one thin mold you made (which looks roughly 4 x 10 inches) but no detail other
than the step down frame perimeter which I assume is a bottom panel of some sorts?

Keep posting pics :cheers

That looks like Mold Max 30 (same stuff I use). That's one thin mold you made (which looks roughly 4 x 10 inches) but no detail other
than the step down frame perimeter which I assume is a bottom panel of some sorts?

Keep posting pics :cheers

I love Mold Max 30 and smooth-cast 300 is the best.
The part is 7" by 3" will go on the back of the front part.
Here is a picture of the cast part in place.

I love Mold Max 30 and smooth-cast 300 is the best.
The part is 7" by 3" will go on the back of the front part.
Here is a picture of the cast part in place.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c53/cl2012/space 1999 Lanch Pad/DSCN0578_zps4fb98b4c.jpg

Nice set of pics...the Launch Pad is really coming along!! I also use Smooth Cast 300 resin. It's great stuff and rarely get bubbles.
I do it in the basement with the heat on (to rid any humidity) and baby powder the molds.

Your cast look great:thumbsup

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back