Just wanted to share my progress on my AT-AT's.
I'm currently doing 2 of them and I plan on doing a scene from the Hoth battle.
I don't normally show WIP because it takes so long between updates but I figured with all of the mods that I'm putting into these things there will be plenty to show and talk about.
This is also alot of firsts for me, scratching parts and casting, so please don't be too harsh.
I just want the kits to look as best a possible, not 100% accurate but as close as I can get.
Anyways, on to the pics...
Rebuilt D-rings for the feet. I casted this part for both AT-AT's.
I used a mini slinky and trimmed up the rings so that it would fit, the original kit part is far too horrible.
The head is almost complete for the major surgery...for one of them anyways.
Next is all of the details, side guns, under chin guns and back wall rebuild.
You can see how bad the original kit is compaired to the modded one.
It's still allitle rough but it's getting there.
Well that's all I have for now, Thanks for looking and let me know what you think.