Planet Explorer

:D

Here Here!!! I am very happy to hear things are going better and am looking forward to seeing this next model come to life...Now where's my popcorn??

Wow ! Mikeee-san, I'm so sorry for long time no see. I'm so happy that I can see you here again.
It may take a looong time untill I get this thing done as usual, you should get the popcorn in an extra large bucket.
Thank you,

Incredible work... I find myself staring at the pictures in awe. I think its fascinating that you used the offset function on the RADAR display.

Oh, are you an expart of those RADAR technology? Thanks for looking and your comment is always welcome.
katsu.

Is that a weather map on there? :lol

Oh, can you see that ?! Yup, it's a weather map for sure. :D :p
Thanks !!

bending the acrylic for hull conforming contours!?! ARE YOU MAD!?! answer is yes you are katsu-san, an evil model building genius! again a great and simple idea beautifully executed in a away my slow and simple mind could comprehend.

bending the acrylic for hull conforming contours!?! ARE YOU MAD!?! answer is yes you are katsu-san, an evil model building genius! again a great and simple idea beautifully executed in a away my slow and simple mind could comprehend.

I turn my head for a couple of days and you surprise us with this incredible idea? Genius!

Naa, I' m not that genius. I just thought it might work but thanks for your kind words.
katsu.

Face it, Katsu-san. One interesting technique here and there might not be that noteworthy. But you tend to have at least a dozen innovative ideas in each model you create. That, sir, is impressive...

Smiley31-1.gif

Ok, after looking through all of your builds I have to say you truly have a gift for this!!

あなたがマスターです!

Katsu-san

Just fantastic stuff my friend, I would never of thought to use a sheet of clear for the back plate.

Truely inspiring buddy

Gag-san

Wow. This is fantastic. I really love the sketch you made.
The foam you are using looks great. Nice texture and ads a lot to the whole build.

Can't wait for the next update.
Jim.

Love the update!! Great work as always..

Thanks for your support! krisinclone-san

Katsu-san

Just fantastic stuff my friend, I would never of thought to use a sheet of clear for the back plate.

Truely inspiring buddy

Gag-san

Not as much as you inspired me, Gag-san.
As I' m going to use some edge and back light effect for this model, I' m willing to use clear plexy.
It's not easy to cut up though.

Wow. This is fantastic. I really love the sketch you made.
The foam you are using looks great. Nice texture and ads a lot to the whole build.

Can't wait for the next update.
Jim.
Thank you Jim-san!
And thank you for your close attention to those pics! ( I drew many schetches but it doesn' t make me a good drawer. XD

All the besT my friend
katsu

As usual great direction Katsu-san! love how you use all your stuff so uniquely and efficiently to allow your vision to materialise, Great work sir!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back