Paper model of 38'' Falcon Millennium scratch builded.

turret well

tn_kabina 042.JPGtn_kabina 071.JPGtn_kabina 069.JPGtn_kabina 064.JPGtn_kabina 059.JPGtn_kabina 058.JPGtn_kabina 057.JPGtn_kabina 053.JPGtn_kabina 043.JPGtn_kabina 072.JPG

After seeing those pics, I have to double-check the title of the thread: "Paper Model of the MF"...gobsmacked with the level of workmanship and details on your model:cool

tn_nkabina i silnik 025.JPGtn_nkabina i silnik 024.JPGtn_nkabina i silnik 008.JPGtn_kabina 016.JPGtn_kabina 008.JPGtn_kabina 006.JPGtn_kabina 005.JPGtn_kabina 004.JPGtn_kabina 003.JPGtn_nkabina i silnik 030.JPG

Attachments

• nkabina i silnik 030.JPG
    nkabina i silnik 030.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 242
  • nkabina i silnik 025.JPG
    nkabina i silnik 025.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 255
  • nkabina i silnik 024.JPG
    nkabina i silnik 024.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 239
  • nkabina i silnik 008.JPG
    nkabina i silnik 008.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 272
Bro... First you gotta know... this build it probably the most incredible build I've seen on here so far. And you get compliments all the time about it, but I gotta step up and ask... with the amount of detail work you put into this and the research you musta done to make sure you got all the parts right, why in God's name did you use regular screening on the engine vents? I think you probably could have made you're own grill and made it look a whole lot better then using just regular standard run of the mill screen porch screening! C'mon man... you set this bar higher then anyone I've ever seen... doesn't sound like you to be lazy and take the easy way out!

I agree a better material could have been used but the grill scale is quite close considering the size of the ship. Maybe adding thin strips over the mesh would be closer to the real thing.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back