Optimus Prime sound bite

leafman

I'm looking for a clean sound bite of Peter Cullen as Optimus Prime saying "I am Optimus Prime, Leader of the Autobots". I've searched the net for it but all I get is people doing bad impressions or stuff from the Transformers movie. I guess I'll settle for just "I am Optimus Prime".
What I am looking to do with it is record it onto one of those greeting cards you can record a message on and put it in a pepakura Prime.

Can anyone help me out here?

Those aren't really what I'm looking for, those are the same stuff I was finding on my own, which either isn't the right phrase or has background junk that I don't have the skills or software to edit out.
Thanks though.

Didn't the newest reissue of G1 prime from a few years back come with it? I know it was the first time they used Cullen's voice with the toy in a while.

The 25th Anniversary Prime does come with a speaker box thing that says "I am OP", but I haven't been able to find that online as just an audio clip. I might be able to record off a youtube vid, but Idk how that'll turn out. I just could have swore that one of the cartoons had him say "I am Optimus Prime, Leader of the Autobots". Ah well, I'll try to get one of those cards tonight, I've only got about a week to work on it (it's for a gift).

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back