Need help with a part/kit ID

Dart

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello RPF!

I'm in dire need of assistance from the model gods. I've been searching high and low for the part circled below. I'm pretty sure it's from a Tamiya F1 kit from the 70's, and I've seen a few similar pieces, but not this exact piece.

I figure someone out there must know what kit this is from. Without further adieu...

5766f8.jpg

As far as I know, it's all a single piece.

Thanks, so very much, in advance.

I think its from a Ferrari...maybe a 1/12th scale. Not sure which one exactly though. I'm sure someone will chime in with the exact one....

Hope that helps

Phil

Thanks Phil. It looks a lot like one of the pieces from the 1/20 312T3, but it's not *quite* right. There were a couple of other pieces in other kits of that era that are kinda similar but... yeah, not exact (unless the kit scans I've seen aren't detailed enough).

I only post this because I know from a friend (who created the above) that this part is as shown. I've been going through all sorts of kit scans trying to find it with no luck yet.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back