BTTF 2 Flying Taxi Cab 1:43 model

Vivek

Master Member
Flying Taxi Cab 1:43 scale model, based on the Citroën DS car.

BTTF2_Flying_Taxi_Cab_Model.png

Michiel Sablerolle who owns the screen used car, helped to manufacture these models by collaborating with the company Norev. Limited to 500 pieces, it was released during late 2009. And was priced at 80 Euros.

Unusual DS's (His website)

This is one my favourite BTTF models which is not a DeLorean, amazing amount of accurate details. Another cool feature of this model is you that can remove the roof and view the interior which is also pretty detailed.

Comparison between the screen used car and the model.

BTTF2_Flying_Taxi_Cab_Comparison.png

Thanks to Charles (renesisx) for providing the production photo of the car. You can view the full size image and other rare BTTF photos at the following page.

Outatime - Back To The Future Updates & Media | Facebook

Direct link to that original image
Outatime - Back To The Future Updates & Media's Photos - Wall Photos | Facebook

Last edited:
Hey thats cool. I found my time machine, sadly, its been thru a lot. Its made by Johnny Lightning, not sure of the scale but here it is next to a quarter

2011-05-22175447.jpg
[/IMG]

There was a whole crew of model-makers on it, but I worked on the roof, the running boards, and the headlight trim. Not exactly any claim to fame, eh?

@Vivek Michiel still has a few of these left. Mine arrived today and I couldn't be happier with it! The detail on this thing is amazing.

Price was 130 euro for the model and 30 euro to ship to LA. This is #487/500

IMG_8658.JPGIMG_8666.JPGIMG_8661.JPG
IMG_8663.JPGIMG_8660.JPGIMG_8664.JPG

IMG_8660.JPG

IMG_8658.JPG

IMG_8661.JPG

IMG_8663.JPG

IMG_8664.JPG

IMG_8666.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Folks,
For those who are interested to see my animatronic 1/18 scale version of the Luxor Cab:

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back