Another Apollo project - LLRV 1/18 scale

Hey, joberg, NIck, thanks! Some progress shots:

cnnT0z9.jpg

DcV5Pud.jpg

RJFmbwq.jpg

VAaUR68.jpg

O.k, fine, you're not doing the work yourself...Ants are doing it for you; you're just placing those tweezers and other tools to make us believe that you've actually built that instrument panel. Mods, time for a ban:D I kid, I kid. Amazing work:cool

Hey, Mike, the rivets are pin-pricks. I dulled some needle heads for the various rivet sizes.

3rOSlZM.jpg

01BLXZZ.jpg

pcFnTBU.jpg

X7JWH8n.jpg

zD84Y87.jpg

vQTJ4CC.jpg

I wanted to replace the instrument cluster on top to look better like the folded sheet metal used on the actual
aircraft. Maybe when I've honed my skills on "PE" parts better I'll replace the cluster. The LLRV/LLTV instrument
panel came in different versions, by the way, and this is the version on the ship that Joe Walker flew.

Great job here , great attention to detail.

I have had a difficult time make the cockpit for the millennium falcon Ralph Mcaurrie's elegant design without all the superfluous detail and its still not a perfect cone .

Hi joberg, thanks! Katsu-san, Atesta, appreciate your dropping by - great Falcon, by the way! Sigspace, welcome aboard. Nice vid, Nick!

crmB4ro.jpg

1nF1cR6.jpg

aAXAC2J.jpg

71SViDV.jpg

QnUCEIF.jpg

KnWjRXo.jpg

tymUFlb.jpg

lOOb2NJ.jpg

Last edited:
That's odd – works fine for me...

Try copying and pasting this:

spaceref.com/missions-and-programs/nasa/video-archive-looking-back-at-apollo-11-45-years-ago.html

-MJ

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back