37 1/2 inch (1/2 studio scale) TOS Battlestar Galactica scratchbuild #2

Glad to hear things are improving for you Mike..... Take it slow and easy....

Someone I know who dealt with a brown recluse bite some years back told me that antifungal agents (athletes foot products) did a great job to prevent skin deterioration and spreading.... I'm no expert though.....

Take care.

How You Doing Mike, Hope your getting better my prayers have been with you to a speedy recovery and that you are extra blessed through this tough time. Thanks Jim

And almost done. Looks like this part may be going to Shapeway's for printing.

2ecdlyt.jpg

I'm turning the STP file over to another artist who has more time to finish it. He will own the file when done.

Cool work Robiwon, How is your build going, haven't heard from you in a bit, guess you been working on you BSG cant wait to see pics. Haven't got mine yet waiting on paydays to come around, but your bridge is cool work for sure. Thanks Jim

Cool work Robiwon, How is your build going, haven't heard from you in a bit, guess you been working on you BSG cant wait to see pics. Haven't got mine yet waiting on paydays to come around, but your bridge is cool work for sure. Thanks Jim

Everyone who is building the Mike Salzo BSG is doing a great job on there build,I am really hoping when I start on mine I be able to get Robiwon design on the bridge and engine grills..I so much want them before I do start..

Clarence

Everyone who is building the Mike Salzo BSG is doing a great job on there build,I am really hoping when I start on mine I be able to get Robiwon design on the bridge and engine grills..I so much want them before I do start..

Clarence
Yep these are very cool, I also would love to get some of these cool parts. It all makes for great detail and its all in the details. I already have some good mesh honey comb type for the engines just all these other great details would be nice to add. Ive been working on some small vipers from scratch, then Ill work on some raiders. all from one of the other builds on here gave me the ideal, For Sure Good Stuff. Thanks Jim Clarence you are going to be building a nice BSG just in your nature I can tell.

Yep these are very cool, I also would love to get some of these cool parts. It all makes for great detail and its all in the details. I already have some good mesh honey comb type for the engines just all these other great details would be nice to add. Ive been working on some small vipers from scratch, then Ill work on some raiders. all from one of the other builds on here gave me the ideal, For Sure Good Stuff. Thanks Jim Clarence you are going to be building a nice BSG just in your nature I can tell.

That is good Jim,I also have the Honey Comb Mesh I bought that I was going to use but I also want to get the grills and bridge once they become available especially the bridge as this will really make a big difference in the look of the BSG hands down..

Clarence

Slight delay in the bridge. The previous artist, turns out, may have been just eyeballing the details done so far. The new artist, FZ6, has had to modify almost the entire render. However, he has done more on this in a week than the previous guy did in three months. Moving happily along, shouldn't be long.

2ujqwjn.jpg

As you can see, it will have a much better representation of the bridge's laser canon as well.

Yep, Robiwon, I'm in for this bridge man great work on the rendering looks fantastic. Also love your mesh Robiwon, good stuff once I have mine in front of me Ill see how my mesh is going to look might be in for this mesh also man this is some good stuff For Sure! and you are right about the representation looks perfect. Good Stuff Thanks Jim

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back