37 1/2 inch (1/2 studio scale) TOS Battlestar Galactica scratchbuild #2

Sorry Mike, I've been drowing in RL stuff lately too. Also a health thing or two, nothing major, but feeling much much better the last week or so and back on the case. Will try to wrap these up over the next week or so.

Hey Martyn, hope things are getting better, I know how RL stuff can get in the way, the whole thing with my wife getting a new job and starting her own business really kicked my butt a bit to be honest.

Take your time, i know everyone i talk to is very appreciative of the update kit your going to make possible.

I know I still have PM's to address but just a general announcement that in I will not take any new orders until all current stuff is shipped out. In fact there is a good chance that any new stuff will be put on hold until Sept or Oct. If things work out with a new project it will be clear to everyone why i need to do that soon.

thanks
mike

Is it something BSG related or too early to say anything? Any hints?

Can't really say now, but it will be hard to miss as soon as i can post. Not BSG, and will be very, very, very limited, then back to BSG, this and the 1/24 TOS Raider to be specific on BSG.

mike

- - - Updated - - -

24crtdl.jpg

2zfq0jt.jpg

Mr. Salzo.... Just became aware of your awesome work regarding the Galactica a few months back and I have been trying to contact you (wrong e-mail?) for a spell now. If you still have copies for sale please lemme know how I should proceed to obtain one..... Thanks :b

Wolf

Hey guys, sorry i know i have been bad about getting back to everyone on PM's. Between my trip to florida, then wonderfest and the last week or so with the kids (it's those weeks between school and the start of camp) my head has been absolutely spinning.

Sorry if i have been a vague about taking new orders. The reality is that i was hoping to finish the current orders without having to make another set of molds, and then take a break.

Well I have gone ahead and started making new molds for any of the parts that need it, most importantly the upper and lower head molds, those parts just eat up molds.

So I will be taking another round of orders soon, just need to wrap up any current orders.

I will make an attempt to get thru the PM's this weekend, if you do not hear from me by early next week please feel free to pester me a bit with another PM.

I am sorry to do that and i know it's not exactly professional, once the kids are in camp I hope to be back on a more regular schedule after a crazy month or so.
thanks
mike

Hey guys, sorry i know i have been bad about getting back to everyone on PM's. Between my trip to florida, then wonderfest and the last week or so with the kids (it's those weeks between school and the start of camp) my head has been absolutely spinning.

Sorry if i have been a vague about taking new orders. The reality is that i was hoping to finish the current orders without having to make another set of molds, and then take a break.

Well I have gone ahead and started making new molds for any of the parts that need it, most importantly the upper and lower head molds, those parts just eat up molds.

So I will be taking another round of orders soon, just need to wrap up any current orders.

I will make an attempt to get thru the PM's this weekend, if you do not hear from me by early next week please feel free to pester me a bit with another PM.

I am sorry to do that and i know it's not exactly professional, once the kids are in camp I hope to be back on a more regular schedule after a crazy month or so.
thanks
mike

Sounds great and send you another reminder. Pestering and all... :D

New head molds are done and these will start rolling out again....I will be re making molds all along as needed, the head castings, both bottom and top, just eat molds so those were a priority to keep this moving. They are also fairly complicated, most of the other molds are pretty straightforward or i already have multiple molds.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back