Its Chris again. Here is the wip of my Scratch built star destroyer. This is my second build and its proved to be very challenging. I ve run into a number of problems. I m not very experienced so this is an UGLY build. I haven't worked on it for about 6 months and have thought very long and hard about abandoning this project because it hasn't come out like I wanted.
One of the biggest issues is I think I made the bridge a little too big.
Plus I have learned much since its beginning. However I have decided to just finish it and use it as a reference to build a better, and bigger model that will include fiber optic lighting.
The WIP begins a little further down. Thanks for looking!