Re: Mystery background ship

Post the ref bro, think i know the fleet pic your going from :). That, is sooo cute though, its awesome!

lee

Red parts: Fujimi 1/76 M4A1 Sherman plus Willy’s Jeep

That part is all over the Devastator.

What's this mystery ship from, Julien?

Most likely from the ESB fleet (far background). It's also bee theorized as some of the space junk the Falcon drifts away from. I think Brandon owns this model? I gotta ask Pat about this one next time I see him (unless Gene can, much sooner!). For all we know he slapped the thing together like he did the Probe pod(s).

It's another one of those "so obscure it's sexy" models. Julien of course build it effortlessly :)

Have you ID'd the part sitting under the purple highlighted one, seen in the side view (on the incline)?

mbgs8_zps00993eef.jpg

Red parts: Fujimi 1/76 M4A1 Sherman plus Willy’s Jeep

That part is all over the Devastator.

What's this mystery ship from, Julien?

Thank you very much Rick !

Argh I had this part under my nose for all the afternoon and didnt even notice it was the part !

Hi julien....didn't know about this one, really cool.
Is the top body from a 1/48 bandai Jagd-panther?
Also can you share the all ready found parts? I would like to eventually build one of these mystery ships!!

Last edited:

Hay thank you, do you need the 1/76 M4A1 Sherman plus Willy’s Jeep? If so I know where to get it for 9.99

A big thanks again to Julien for bringing this mystery ship to our attention and sharing it with us. Pretty sweet , for me , to see a model that I never new about. I am going to have to see if I can find it in the movie.

Very cool, you learn something new on here everyday. Would be a cool ship to make your first scratch build.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back