Large scale Millennium Falcon Kit ID's**New Maps at start of thread**

Gort

Large scale Millennium Falcon Kit ID's**New Maps added 20th Oct 2016**

REVISED 13/1/13

THis link should take you to the album where I have all the current maps now stored. I've been through and updated as best I can.

Due to the number of maps its easier to do one link rather than keep posting up losts of individual images.

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/...Falcon_IDs/Latest Millennium Falcon Partmaps/

REVISED 20TH OCT 2016

I've just updated MF002 with the confirmation on the CB750 part from Stu.

Also for ease, here is a link to a new folder rather than individual image links.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgdFL5urFwoihV0up7Zb2QFtbWYj

Any problems let me know.

Cheers
Nick

Last edited:
Re: Large scale Millennium Falcon Kit ID's

13/1/13 - See link above for latest maps

Last edited:

13/1/13 - See link above for latest maps

Last edited:

13/1/13 - see link above for latest partmaps

Last edited:

13/1/13 - see link above for latest partmaps

Last edited:

13/1/13 -see link above for latest partmaps

Last edited:

Nick, jeez, you really do bite off huge chunks huh....phew, great work so far, really, great work.
OK, im USELESS on ANH era ID's, thats Julien and Kevin's to own, but, MF008, some of those parts in yellow (6) look 1/12 Matra......ill pull my kit when i get five buddy.

lee

MF009 - 5: Has to be a large scale Kubelwagen. The same piece (only much smaller) is on the Y Wing neck.

[edit] Oh, and the center yellow piece in the same picture is Bandai 1:48 Hetzer. The same piece is on the TIE Fighter.

MF004 - 7: is a sherman (or sherman variant) spare track link. Just the center portion of the track. Like you would find in a spare track holder bracket.

Last edited:

Nick thats some work you've put in there, nice work.

Yes, it is! Thanks Nick. These are very valuable additions. I have so many parts already for the 5 footer, but I don't believe I'll ever try to tackle it.

I can't even get the project I started in 1997 finished. :unsure

MF003-4 Is the Tamiya Panther A (not G), and it is 1:35.
It's this one:

panther01.jpg

I have this kit, but I need to buy it again for the 1:12 X Wing I want to do. It is also the first model kit I ever got for SS kitbashing!

MF010 - the long questionable croc part is actually the rest of the 1/25 Centurion lower hull.

MF005-Those bracket parts your wondering about are tank barrel clamps. One of the tank kits you've listed will have what you need. All barrel clamps have a top and bottom. All of those you outlined look like bottoms. Hope this helps.

Awesome Nick !

MF004_engine_top_sectioncopy.jpg

The "tank" labbeled part is an exhaust cover of a Tiger I, looks to be 1/35 and probably the vintage Tamiya one !

[edit] Oops it looks to be from the Matilda actually !

Great stuff!
As you might already know, most (all?) the 8rad chassis are actually Y-wing neck subassembly castings, retaining all of the additional parts added for that build.

Great stuff!
As you might already know, most (all?) the 8rad chassis are actually Y-wing neck subassembly castings, retaining all of the additional parts added for that build.

Those Y neck castings are also used on the TESB ISD, would be cool to ID all the parts of this assembly !

Julien, I may be able to help... There's the 8-Rad chassis, a part from the 1:48 Kubelwagen, a few minor bits from the Nichimo 1:35 Jagdtiger, a piece from the Airfix 1:24 Hawker Hurricane landing gear, and a piece chopped off from one of the Saturn V engines. There are also some other Y Wing assemblies on here. One of them is a 1:9 Kettenkrad engine block half with tank treads from the Nichimo Jagdtiger glued on.

[edit] there is also a piece from the Airfix 1:24 Mustang on the Y Neck assembly.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back