bird in flight or not

That is some incredible detail! Looks more like injection mold kit parts instead of scratch built. Keep up the great work.

eh up all.sorry for being away for an age but today is a good day finished off those dam legs before they got the better of me.all i`ve gotta do now is level them up and there complete.i`ve taken acouple of images hope ya like..cheers peza(doin backflips in my garden)!(y)lol

eh up all.i`ve made a start on my boarding ramp area.at the moment i`m making up the access tube which joins onto the top of the boarding ramp!first off i`ve cut up some 2.5" tubing to go around the turret location,next cut out the doorway and sprayed it up with primer and matt blackand finally started to make up the inner walling using white milliput.should have it finished off soon!here are some images of my work so far! the idea came from another builder (scratchy`s build) on SMA,BIG THANKS TO YOU MYM8!cheers peza:love

eh up all happy new year!
i`ve done abit more today,i`ve just finished the outside of the ramp pretty easy,but the inside is being abit of a pain!because i`m stuck between to heights,the real height and the height of the ramp.here are some images any suggestions would be ace!cheers peza:facepalm

:)eh up all.
i`ve done abit more on my build.i`vefinished the painting off on the inside of the walkway.
i`ve also made myself a hinge from the metal bar off the back of a laptop key and some styrene.
i`ve also 90% finished the outer detail on the outside of the boarding ramp,just alittle more to do and it`s ready for primer!
i`ve done some images of my progress,hope you all like cheers peza

eh up talkierg.chers buddy it`s been a real labour of love,with bits of this:facepalm:behave:darnkids&lots of this:love:love:lol..once again cheers for the positive feed back!...peza

eh up all.
i`ve just finished the inner detail of the boarding ramp,all i`ve got to do is put the fibre optics into the dark grey control panels.but before i fit it in i wish to give the inside a coat of matt black to stop any light leakage..here are a couple of images of my progress,hope ya like..cheers peza

eh up all.
i`ve been doing a bit more on my build,i`ve blackened the inside of the model and got the walkway in and the 2 inner ramp walls,i`ve put on 2 images if ya look at the first 1 you can see that i`ve cut the front of the walkway down shorter than the back,this is because i wish to get a gun turret station in there but i think i`m gonna struggle but until i get on it i dont know if i get either over it!...or around it some how..anyhow here are 2 images of my progress,hope ya like cheers peza...(this is me at the mo:facepalm)

eh up all,
i`ve only done alittle bit more this week.
i`ve got my LED on the inside walkway wall workin which is a massive task for me as i`ve never light or soldered nothin in my life before!so there an image of the ramp down with the LED on,and just an image of the ramp down with the legs on.hopefully i`ll get some proper progress this week..cheers peza

Looking great Peza,it would be nice also if you made a cloud city diorama where the MF landed in movie.Keep it on:thumbsup

Cheers..Don

eh up don.
cheers buddy,yeah it would look smart with a good platform to sit on!
but if i have it in flight i was thinkin of using a drummers stand or a mike stand?once again cheers peza

eh up all.
i`ve been back on the old buzzard this week.
first off i made up my 16 LED`s for the landing lights.
next i made some caps for the top of the lights which were made from styrene and sprayed up with silver car spray,but before i mounted them i had to level up the tubes that the lights sit in on the model,at first i was using my mini files but it was taking too long,so i ended up using my dremel with a circular disk(had to be very careful not to over do it)
so now they are mounted i started making up some tubing cut up into rings for the cable to sit in.
i`m thinking of doin the wiring for these in a loop if there`s any trouble with one LED it wont wipe out all the lights after the damaged one?
and finally i`ve been in my shed lookin for cable and the old hoover got it!!
i`ve put some images on,i hope ya like cheers peza:cheers

eh up all.
i`ve finished off my wiring for the landing lights today,so i had a little test fire just to make sure that i did`nt have any not working,but as it turned ou there all tickerty boo!
here are 2 image hope ya like......cheers peza

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back