Anyone heard from swpropmaker?

Bradleyfett

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Anyone heard from Steve recently? We were supposed to be shipping each other packages and I haven't heard from him about it in a week. Just curious...

Mark

Mark,

I sent you a email... did you not get it? I'll forward it again. (303) 817 9339 in case you dont get me via email.

Steve

Willie,

Sent you a email with a bunch if DP pics of the Landing gear and Pods! will resend. I'll send this PM too.

Steve

Steve,

Never received the missing parts for my intercepter that you said were going to be shipped out last week.
Called and emailed you but still haven't received a reply.

What's the story with them?

I posted this the SS TIE thread as well:

Heard from Steve last night- he's had a lot on his plate and been gone for work duties; it sound like he has been using his weekend to continue chipping away at orders, including shipping out my Starfighters.

I've been in the same boat as Steve with getting out garage kits- a work situation cropps up and suddenly you aren't in charge of our own time- and that includes time to even get to some computer terminal to communicate with customers.

Not that it won't be frustrating to anyone on the other end, but it seems to be the nature of th GK industry. I've been on all ends of this (kit maker, trade and cash customer) and if you have to boil it down to one statement, it's that this stuff just happens. Maybe its not a good excuse, but that just the facts.

If you approach this with the idea that Steve is not out to rip anybody off (and I have NO doubt about this), then perhaps it will make the delays easier to take.

Just my 2 cents...

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Well said Mark. Steve is a good guy and he will come thru. He's honestly working as fast as a man can to fulfill past orders. I know for a fact that he is ever so close to getting every single order out the door. He's so close he can taste it. So just hang in there a little bit longer gents.

Dave :)

I've been in the same boat as Steve with getting out garage kits- a work situation cropps up and suddenly you aren't in charge of our own time- and that includes time to even get to some computer terminal to communicate with customers.

Not that it won't be frustrating to anyone on the other end, but it seems to be the nature of th GK industry. I've been on all ends of this (kit maker, trade and cash customer) and if you have to boil it down to one statement, it's that this stuff just happens. Maybe its not a good excuse, but that just the facts.
As a customer of both of you guys I know I will never buy anything from either of you again. Mainly because of how I was treated as a customer. No excuse can cover, "I'll ship it out next week", and you have no intention of shipping it out anytime soon(for whatever reason, just don't tell the customer the truth). As a customer I could care less about any excuse you can make. I only know I paid for a product. I expect that product delivered in a reasonable time frame. When it comes resin models, I don't see how these things can take months to years.
Do you get what you have paid for, that's another issue.

Has Steve ever considered jobbing out the casting? Seems like it might make his life easier, and everyone here a bit happier. He seems like a stand up guy who is a bit buried by the workload.

KK

As a customer of both of you guys I know I will never buy anything from either of you again. Mainly because of how I was treated as a customer. No excuse can cover, "I'll ship it out next week", and you have no intention of shipping it out anytime soon(for whatever reason, just don't tell the customer the truth). As a customer I could care less about any excuse you can make. I only know I paid for a product. I expect that product delivered in a reasonable time frame. When it comes resin models, I don't see how these things can take months to years.
Do you get what you have paid for, that's another issue.

Well said it is not too much to ask NOT to be lied to. It's insulting and is terrible business practice.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back