Aliens APC Plans

I have a set of original, production used dyeline blueprints of the APC similar to the above image. I had copies made at one point and sold a few but I didn't put them on eBay. I guess you bought a 'recast' LOL!

Harry

Hm. On a budget at the moment, and probably going to design long before I can build. What would it cost for you to copy the print you have and mail it to me in San Jose? See my thread on what I'd like to do (even if I don't build it, I'd like for SOMEONE to do it, and I'm even willing to help with wrenching & fabbing, if I can...)

I'd have to look for plan-printing facilities as these things are around 6 feet long. The place in my home town where I used to get them done has now closed. I guess it's all digital these days. :(

Harry

Hey Harry,
Next time you go to Soho, you got a printing place on 32 Broadwick street. I've used them few years back and they were still printing some black and white A0 format.
just for info. :)

Stephane

[/h]

Harry - How about the digital file? I'd missed the fact that you were overseas - but, if I have the file in hand, I can take it to Kinko's over here, they do large-format prints. Just how big IS this file, when printed?

Stephane thanks for the tip, I'll check them out.

Jon when printed the plan is about 6 feet long by maybe 2.5 feet, something around that size.

Harry

I think I can find a place to get it printed - or break it into smaller bits and print it in pieces (piece it together or not afterward, that's open.)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back