32" Falcon Progress/ more new piccys page 23

Re: 32" Falcon Progress/ more newer pics page 7

Yes that's definitely not from the Chevy !

That's true Phil, the M16/M3A1/Chevy parts can be used as replacement but maybe this kit gives more parts for the MF or more probably for other TESB models ! If I cant spot the right kit, I'll use the M16/M3A1 part as it looks better to me from the top...

That's definitely a differential, I looked at all the truck/car kits produced by Tamiya before 1980 and I havent find it yet. Maybe from another manufacturer...

Yes that's definitely not from the Chevy !

That's true Phil, the M16/M3A1/Chevy parts can be used as replacement but maybe this kit gives more parts for the MF or more probably for other TESB models ! If I cant spot the right kit, I'll use the M16/M3A1 part as it looks better to me from the top...

That's definitely a differential, I looked at all the truck/car kits produced by Tamiya before 1980 and I havent find it yet. Maybe from another manufacturer...

Probably something from AMT-alot of car and truck stuff there

Hey guys, Does anyone make Han and Chewie figures to fit in here..? I'm sure I've seen it somewhere on the board..

Phil

Thanks ST TOS, for the kind words..and everyone else of course..

Thanks Allen too, I'll try to get hold of Cking..

Cheers

Phil

Hi All, I need help again, could anyone help here please ?

Copyofwall4arrows.jpg

Thanks a lot in advance,

Phil

Thanks KB !

Does the M60A1 work too ? I have one in transit, but I didnt know there was a M60A2 from Tamiya :/

To steal a line from Repo Man: "You Falcon builders, you're really **** crazy!" :eek

The yellow part could be from a Matilda?

Thanks KB !

Does the M60A1 work too ? I have one in transit, but I didnt know there was a M60A2 from Tamiya :/

Good question... I don't know. I can post some pics to Studio Scale Modelers so you can compare when the A1 arrives... I'd like to know too.

Thanks KB !

the M60A1 has some parts such as the vents on the bottom / rear of the falcon but it does not have these as shown on the sidewall photo.
Better off just getting the M60A2 & you should be in good shape (its on the more expensive side of 1/35 Tamiya kits)

Thanks very much for the ID help, does a kit scan exist of the M60..?...I've looked at studioscale and resin illuminati but no luck..:cry

Cheers

Phil

I can post some pics if you want.

The blue arrow is also from the M60A2, except not too sure what that shovel shaped part is.

The 6 pieces with holes in them (3 on top, 3 on bottom) are likely to be M60A2 as well.

The yellow part could be from a Matilda?

I second that !

Good question... I don't know. I can post some pics to Studio Scale Modelers so you can compare when the A1 arrives... I'd like to know too.

Well I guess I'll have to find a A2, not an easy task ! :lol

Pink arrow is from the Tamiya Scharnhorst, same part is used under the M60 part as well.

Hey Kbilly, yes please, pics would be great :cool

As for the yellow part, it looks like the airfix matilda part, but maybe they've cut those little notches into it..? cos they're not in the the part straight from the box. Unless it's not airfix...

Cheers

Phil

Also...does the tamiya matilda sidewall go underneath the m60 parts, or does it cut off straight after? I can't find a good clear shot of what's going on behind there..

Again, if there are some nice piccys out there I'd love to see 'em..:love

Arrgghh

Phil

Hey Kbilly, yes please, pics would be great :cool

As for the yellow part, it looks like the airfix matilda part, but maybe they've cut those little notches into it..? cos they're not in the the part straight from the box. Unless it's not airfix...

Cheers

Phil

If Jase gets the Studio Scale Modelers website back up and running I'll post there this weekend. Otherwise I'll PM you some pics.

The matilda was just a guess, there's not a lot to go on with that one

Also...does the tamiya matilda sidewall go underneath the m60 parts, or does it cut off straight after? I can't find a good clear shot of what's going on behind there..

Again, if there are some nice piccys out there I'd love to see 'em..:love

Arrgghh

Phil

I suspect the Matilda doesn't go under the M60 but I don't have a good shot of that side either.

Hey guys

Could this..marked with green arrow..
spoilerarrow.jpg

Be this ?
matildapart.jpg

Maybe needs a bit of sanding to sharpen the top edge..Waddaya think ?

Phil

Hi everyone,

mastergod, new member from friendly Norway here - I stumbled upon this site yesterday, looking for "Life Aquatic" prop reps - and have to say that I am totally stoked by the skills and ideas on this forum!

This Falcon project is super amazing and I look forward to following this and other threads here on RPF.

Thanks!

mg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back